These VIDEO EXPORT PRESETS for Adobe Premiere Pro ensure that your video maintains the highest quality for Instagram.
Adobe Premiere Video Export Presets for Instagram
These VIDEO EXPORT PRESETS for Adobe Premiere Pro ensure that your video maintains the highest quality for Instagram. The number 1 question we get when uploading a video to Instagram is; How do you export your videos for Instagram?
The reason why a lot of people losing quality when they upload their video on Instagram is that they didn’t adjust the file, and making it too big. Instagram will apply a very high compression that will reduce the quality of your work which will result in a blurry and unsharp image.
To prevent this you have to adjust several settings in the export menu of Adobe Premiere Pro. During the time we’ve optimized these settings to ensure every video file will contain the highest quality when uploading it to Instagram.
You will receive the following .epr files which you can import in the video- export window from Adobe Premiere Pro (see presets button).
Also, you will receive a manual which explains how to import these presets.
- DigitalTravelCouple_Instagram video preset_Landscape_25 fps
- DigitalTravelCouple_Instagram video preset_Vertical_25 fps
- DigitalTravelCouple_Instagram video preset_Landscape_24 fps
- DigitalTravelCouple_Instagram video preset_Vertical_24 fps
- DigitalTravelCouple_Instagram video preset_Landscape_23,976 fps
- DigitalTravelCouple_Instagram video preset_Vertical_23,976 fps
- MANUAL (Use this guide to follow the steps for importing the presets in Adobe Premiere Pro)
Visit our INSTAGRAM for some examples!